Skip to main content

BEWAIL

Am not lost, or am I?. Not stupid, or I may be!. Am not naive, you've seen it. A wise counsellor? I am!. But why all fall on me? Why can't I follow my own advices?. Why is talking more fan than actual action, activity acts absent after plans! Are all lost, all gone and forgotten forever. "Do you remember the plan we had? Was never implemented", they'll say. "It was a good plan!" Do you know what's good? If yes, why was it never taken serious? "Well, because it was good, it would have worked". Oh my! You mean we never want things that works out well? No, it was a risk and risks are not taken by many but a single person. Sounds bad! Now forgotten, latter cried on it, we wished it worked out!!!

Am not lost or am I? Not stupid, or I may be. Now with the gray hair, am wise. But now, was born a good child, loved and taken care of. Though couldn't afford all but many was given. Questions, "when did the rain started falling on them?" Now no plans, no life, nothing at all. Drinking and driving, drinking and nights spends on the streets though have a good home. Stubborn, rude but with nothing though needs help! Who does the helping part? If I'd see the future and how he would be, I wouldn't allow this life to come through me. If I'd been shown how he would behave, I'd have ended this life before the sun rises. But all of no use now.

Am not lost, or am I? Not stupid I know. Disappointed I am. Before was fine, no one had seen this day coming, the words inserted in them are now coming out. Abusive they are, irritating and shaming the parents and the entire community. Did you not see these growing within, did you not see the seeds of destruction planted within? Now you blame the products of what you yourselves inserted within, it now the bitter truth. You rip what you had planted. Didn't saw this when sowing, didn't thought of the fruits it would bear, but it's fine , it's good to cry. Shade it off your eyes.

Am not lost, or am I? Not stupid, or I may be! Not naive you've seen it, wise counselor I was, and thus the words. Co wife wasn't the reason, you are. Polygamy wasn't the way out but a choice, the child wasn't yours alone but them too. You denied them chance to plant discipline within, was child-abuse according to you, look the rest are all doing good even with no school. Yours with the education is going down, had turn into something else, was your choice. With my gray hair couldn't fight him, he is stronger and aggressive, all the painful words I'd receive. Pray hard and repent on it he might come back. But he is lost, we are lost, and not all stupid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN

  Quarantine the reason behind this, covid-19 the catalyst Of all these sins, this is why she is on the street today. What is she doing now? Look she stop suddenly With unbelieving heart, she shook her head again and Again bending over she picks clay, lay down herself To give her back rest, tiredness in her revealed as Up she stands. Her right hand over her waist, face Frozen as to her mouth the soil she takes in, "Iodine she needs," it's hard to understand what is On her head, what she Is thinking, Usual crime? I don't know! Suicide ? No.! She has the ball with her, And now all of her is gone, she is broken. She's my neighbor's first born child, she's now thirteen. Verily the author of her life wronged her ; her destiny, The guider through her paths has robed her; her future, and The giver of life has given her the unwanted one. But why all these miseries? Look she is her child's sister. The grand-stepmother to the child knows these henc

THAT HOUSE

A PLACE A place where I once knew, where life begun, A place of child-hood memories, Where my roots grew deeper and done for life, it has all my stories. Was shown here by my love. The lover of my soul, who came With ways out whenever taken by the waves and followed the dust, Of bad response to the elders thinking it was a game. Who loved me as never before, held me closer to keep me from harm, The times spend together are still fresh as her game of safety. Was all in that place, where she washed me and dressed me up, On that love I'll build that house. It's where life begun, where souls meet and love grows, Where a little kid grew into a man, it is THAT HOUSE House of tame creature, where skeptic has no space, Where fame is the beginning of failure and romance the way, Where shame and heartbreaks are powerless death is harmless too. It is the one house that gives you a niche to lay your head. It is the house that always have rooms for your feelings Fo

USELESS

Gray head with no brain! Useless. Ray from sun uncovered, useless. From the four limps to two, Never seen it, never approve it. Now is one and no now is much more of now, Bow when required, hired to be seen, brain also bow To the less fortunate by then among them. From toothless, two, four and now thirty two, Books we warmed as exams awaited to test, Failure exam proofs him to be seen as a looser By then, can you see that now on his face? No not at all, papers without brain, useless, Theory lacking experience lacking skills, useless, Seemed as seen there before times of books, No employment, didn't succeed to the learning Life, didn't approved by the trainers hence I questioned! Were we taught these, if yes by who and where? When was that?, a decade, half of it plus three Solid years, were never seen, never learnt never taught. Vision with no well planed mission, useless, Mission hallucinated allusion to the vision, useless, Tic tack passes by, was told its money